Dear FEC (future eternal companion),
Hi, my name is Dallas and I am your future wife.
I am imperfect. I laugh a little too loud for a little too long. I have terrible hand-eye coordination. I am a miserable speller. And I am a terrible cook.
But I am determined. I am willing to make things work. I am a peacemaker. I listen.
I am obsessed. With weddings, pretty food, and places that I have never been to. Also with you (or at least I will be).
I hope you are patient. Open. And hardworking.
I hope we are ridiculously hilarious. Madly in love. Forgiving. Easy-going. And advocates of afternoon Sunday naps.
But most of all I want us to be happy. Not content, but truly happy. Happy to have experiences together. Happy to help one another. Happy to learn together. Happy to carry each other through hard times. Happy to call each other home.
love,
your future wife
No comments:
Post a Comment