Saturday, December 31, 2016

It Has Been Real 2016, It Has Been Real.

You've seen the internet memes and posts about how crappy and awful 2016 has been. 
And do you wanna know what?
Those kinds of posts hurt my heart.

Sure, 2016 has definitely not been 100% smooth, but that doesn't make it horrible!

Here are just a few (out of many) of my 2016 HIGHLIGHTS:
I GRADUATED!


 I learned how to paint.


I visited the temple every Wednesday.



I pulled my first all-nighter.
(& just when I think that pulling an all-nighter is hard, pulling an all-dayer is even HARDER! College, am I right??) 


I tried sushi for the first time


Our family moved!


I went on 20+ hikes


I went on some really good dates. (& some really crappy ones, but it's whatever. ha.)


I lived away from home for just over 8 months...successfully. 



 
I sent my bff off to China and then welcomed her home 


I started COLLEGE (and finished my first semester with straight As!)


 
I worked on my first social media marketing campaign for the Church History Museum! 


Like f'real,
2016 has been the ride of a lifetime and I look forward to the adventures ahead of me!

 
Here's one last 2016 self portrait from yours truly

xo 
dally whacker

No comments:

Post a Comment