We took like 5 bazillion pictures by this bush. I am not even lying to you.
Here's a pic of my itching my nose in nature. How ruggedly attractive, yeah?
jkjkjk
jkjkjk
Here's an even more ruggedly attractive pic of Ham "picking" her nose.
p.s. she will probably shoot me dead for posting this one.
Seriously, this is my favorite picture. In fact, it is currently my laptop wallpaper. HOLLA!
"You are so lucky to have me as your best friend!" --Ham
I know dude, I know.
Up close and personal with my one and only. #nohomo
I'm pretty much going to bawl my eyeballs out when this cutie pie leaves to go to China. Like what the heck am I even supposed to do? 4 months without my bff will definitely be rough.
Also, you can follow her blog where she will be posting all of her China adventures!
Ham: "my ear has a problem"
Dal: "I think you have a problem"
Hanna: "Are you just going to make me climb rocks all night so you can take pictures of me?"
Dallas: "Hanna. Hiking is like climbing one gigantic rock."
I have a note in my phone dedicated to all of the hilarious stuff Ham says. My fave one is:
*Hanna sends snap*
Dallas: "did you take that picture in the bathroom?"
Hanna: "yes I did. Our friendship has gotten to that level."
Ham and I joke about how stressful it is when we have to make our boss' sandwich (cause we both work at Jimmy John's). This is her "crap, I just messed up my boss' sandwich" face.
Just for the record, that plaid jacket it totally mine.
But I think she looks much cuter in it than me lolololol
I love you oodles Hanna Jo.
xo
dal
No comments:
Post a Comment