Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Current Thoughts in My Noggin

 
Wowza! Lots of change has been going down over here at the Ward residence. One super awesome change is that my brother Brad turned 12! Which means that he can pass the sacrament and go to the temple to do baptisms! This week alone we have gone to the temple 4 times--and each time we went, we would go to a different temple! It is so great to see him be so excited about progressing in the gospel!
While we were in the Oquirrh Mountain temple for Bradley's very first time, one of the temple workers said that they would call the temple President and have him come downstairs to meet us. Bradley turns to me with huge eyes and whispers "I guess what I'm doing here is pretty important!" 
Yes little buddy, it is. I'm grateful for his tender yet sweet testimony and example of faithfully attending the temple.

 
 
Oh, and here is a visual reminder that my dogs are cuter than yours.
 
If you ever decide to get a puppy, you should also consider getting a 64 GB phone because you will take so many stinking pictures with your dogs. I'm not even kidding you when I say that I have over 100 pictures of my dogs. I think I need help.
 
One day I want to be a mom and take cute pictures with my babies. But until then, taking pictures with my furry babies will have to do!
 
On Sunday, my sister and I took a drive up to the State Capital and walked around and talked about boys and such. This was our attempt at a "cute jumping picture" 
lol naw guys. we obvi can't take candid "frolicking in the park" pics.

 
AANNNDDD,,, here is a picture of me that solidifies the fact that I am the biggest dork of all time.
idk, I think I'm pretty dang funny sometimes, but my mom thinks otherwise. This was our conversation on Tuesday night:

Me: *laughs uncontrollably*
Mom: Dallas, what are you laughing at?
Me: Myself! Because I'm so dang funny!
Mom: You're not funny.
Me: ...
Mom: Now that's funny!

ok, ok, ok.
very funny mom.
my one and only goal in life is to be at least a little bit funny.
 that's all.
 *sigh*

until next time,
dally

No comments:

Post a Comment