
To kick off the roadtrip, the people in my car listened to the song "500 Miles" 20 times...in a row.
It was quite the accomplishment.
I'll have to put that on my resume.
Zion's National Park Adventures:
Little Ham Bone fell asleep on the shuttle bus on our way to Angels Landing. How precious! <3
Also, why didn't anyone tell me about that massive tweedy? lol


Pretty much I am 110% in love with the view from on top of Angels Landing. The people in my group joked about how we didn't regret hiking up to the very top until we had to come down!
Next up: Weeping Rock
This "hike" is more of a walk. No joke, it's so easy, but oh so lovely.
Definitely a good way to cool down :)
Fun fact! My favorite color is GREEN, so I was SWOONING over how lush these trees were!
These lil plants were so stinking cute. They were growing in the most random places, like on the rocks, in crevices and on cliff walls. So adorably dainty!
This picture was taken post-hiking on the way back to the car. Golly gee, I sure am going to miss seeing all of these goofballs next year.

Ignore the fact that I look like a crazed woman,,, LOOK AT ALL OF THESE CUTE KIDS!
I absolutely hate driving, and ironically I was one of the drivers down to Parowan. But I lucked out because Josh did LOTS of the driving, which I was BEYOND grateful for! What a champ! He even put all of the friends in the back to sleep with his smooth driving skills ;)
Sand Hallow:
Two words to describe Sand Hallow: Freaking Hot.
Seriously, this place is gorgeous. The water was super clear and the sand beaches were really clean. I was mucho impressed.
*is mucho even a word?*
Everything we did was a blast; building sand castles, paddle boarding, burring people in the sand, swimmin' around, it was great!
Just look at this bunch. Are they not all so good looking?
It was so nice to do one last "hurrah" before we all split off to go on missions and/or college.
I love these people!!!
now i have vacation hangover and i just want to be back with my friends.
*sobs violently*
These are the people that made high school suck less. I will forever be grateful for them and their humor, support, love, guidance, encouragement, patience, hard work, and example.
Y'all are the bomb.com
much love
dally wally






No comments:
Post a Comment