Monday, June 13, 2016

rain, rain stay a while

 
 I finally decided.
I am officially LDS Business College bound.
Holy crap. How is this real life? I feel like I should still be 14.
Last night I stayed up until the crazy hour of 12:00 am so that I could register for my classes.

So why LDSBC?
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure. But after a lot of prayer and telling Heavenly Father that that's not where I wanted to go to school, I realized that the plan I had for myself was not what He had in mind for me. Plus, His way is ALWAYS the best.
Plus, the teachers at LDSBC have totally broken the whole "college professor" stereotype that I had in high school. 

Also! My declared major will be Social Media Marketing! (happy claps!)

I am BEYOND excited to attend LDSBC in the fall and to be studying something that I am so passionate about!

Moody skies on Monday might be my new favorite thing. If I could live somewhere that poured rain every single day, you better believe that I would move there in a heartbeat. 


This is where I add some witty comment like "aw hail no" or "holy hail!"
sooo that's a road...





 
This picture just solidifies the fact that I am the most awkward person ever.
ok bye
xoxo
dally wally

No comments:

Post a Comment