
Holy snap. SOOO many pictures to share with y'all internet blog stalkers. (hehe)
Graduation was obviously fan-freakin-tastic. I cannot even tell you how happy I am to be done with school. The senioritis is GONE. I'm like an official adult now.
The hardest part about graduating is leaving all of my friends. I mean, I'm sure I'll stay in contact with the people I want to, but I will definitely miss the social aspect of high school. Yanno, football games, school dances, and seeing my friends literally every single day.
Also, grad night was a BLAST! I'm so glad that I went! Swimming, eating, and hanging out with friends. It doesn't get much better than that folks. I also won a blender. That means I can get married now, right? ;)
On the real though, it's been like 2 weeks since graduation and there is still a #vacancy on my left ring finger. C'mon, I thought I won most likely to get married first at Senior Dinner Dance?!?
(ha. my moms gunna flip when she reads that last bit. let me just remind y'all that she was 18 years young when she got hitched...and she's still happily married to my poppa <3 )
To top graduation day off, my cute Abigail (aka baby mouse) got her mission call! I am so proud of her decision to serve a mission and I am blessed daily by her example and peaceful influence in my life. She is quite the young woman!
much love
xo dally








No comments:
Post a Comment