Sometimes I do really dumb things.
Sometimes my dogs do REALLY dumb things.
(this is why we are so good for each other <3 )
Here are just a few things that make my dogs "extra special"
1. The other night just before bed Lady Belle brought me a dried out piece of poo and then expected to sleep on the same bed as me. Um, nice try pup, but no.
2. The dogs walk all over you...literally.
3. Wanna hear a joke?
Why did the dog walk over Dallas at 3:30 am?
To get to the other side? Nope. I literally have no idea why.
(lame joke, sorry)
4. For some reason the dogs think that it is a great idea to lick their rear end and then try to lick my face. I think it's their way of saying "I love you Dallas, thanks for feeding me and loving me."
I'm no love expert, but that is definitely not the way to let someone know you love them.
5. They lick each other. like ALL THE STINKING TIME.
6. They all fart at the exact. same. time. I think they're trying to gang up on me or something...
7. After I change their water they all go get a drink. One dog in particular always inhales the water and then barfs it out again.
Well that was probably the most disgusting blog post you have ever read.
I have this new obsession with calling all of the dogs "snu snu"
or baby. or pascal lamb. or boo boo. or bully cat, kid, or baby wolf.
![]() |
| dat tongue tho |


No comments:
Post a Comment