Sunday, May 1, 2016

Park Citaaay

For starters, this is exactly what I look like right now. Except we look a lot less chipper and we are watching the Food Network. Ha. Real life folks.









For dinner on Friday night, we went to a place called Sammy's Bistro.
When we first got there we almost didn't go in because it looked a little sketchy, but it was so delicious! It definitely had an authentic Park City vibe.







After dinner I made Hanna go walk around Historic Main Street with me. It was a BLAST! Isn't she just the cutest human ever? I sure do think so!


OK. So after walking around Main Street we went hot tubbing and then came home and watched A Walk To Remember. WELLL,,, midnight rolls around and Hanna and I start talking about how much we want a Jimmy Johns sandwich. We had also just been talking about marriage so our conversation went something like this...

Dall: "I hope I marry someone that compliments me like a cucumber compliments a hot pepper."
Ham: "I will definitely be the hot pepper in that relationship!!" 



1:12 am--Hanna googles the music video for "My Heart Will Go On" from Titanic. And yes, she sang along.

*Hanna scrolling through Pinterest* "I don't know what that is...but I want to eat it!"









On Sunday we woke up, went to church, and then went and walked around some little art museums on Main Street. We went to the cutest little shop called Mountain Town Olive Oil.
It was so tasty! We just walked around and mixed balsamic vinegar and oils together and dipped bread in it. Our favorite blend was a wild mushroom & jalapeno balsamic. Sounds pretty gnarly, but it was surprisingly really tasty! 

Even though we were only here for like a day and a half, it was definitely a much needed break! We both agree that we feel like we can conquer the rest of senior year now!

No comments:

Post a Comment