If senioritis hasn't hit you like a ton of bricks yet,,, teach me your ways because I have a fatal case of it.
Here is how I cope with Senioritis:
1. Napping session with the sister in her twin sized bed. (I'm definitely going to miss Sunday naps with this little one)
2. Puppy Barn Therapy. Need I say more?
3. Looking at pictures that make you long for summer, hiking, camping, Chaco wearing, and a diploma.
Okay, I'm going to be honest with you on that last one. It actually makes the Senioritis worse because then you can't stop thinking about graduating and going on adventures.
I have to keep reminding myself that there are only 31 more school days left. That's only one month.
ONE MONTH.
UNO MONTH-O.
(lol I obvi don't speak Spanish)
SOOOOO... on that note, I'm going to try my hardest to make these last few weeks EPIC.
Like maybe become a true Jaguar and kiss on the football field?
Party it up at Senior Dinner Dance?
Spend more time with my friends, especially because most of them are going on missions real soon.
Stay caught up in my classes so I am less stressed? (ha. who am i kidding. this is going to be so hard)
Think positive thoughts.
Drink more lemonade.
Not sluff photography as much...
ok that's all.
live life like you only have 31 more days left of high school, because that really is all you have.
xo
dall
No comments:
Post a Comment