Thursday, May 12, 2016

Adulting (kinda)

As most of you already know, I am going to move out next week and live in my grandpas home while he works in Yellowstone over the summer. I'm super pumped for this opportunity because I will be able to be a "practice adult." (like, I won't have to pay the bills, but I will have to learn that food doesn't just make itself. Ya catch my drift?)

So yesterday I bought the cutest duvet from Ikea. (it's in the background of this pic. cute, ya?) You can't tell from the picture, but it really is black & white...
 
This week was the last day of preschool. *insert violent sobs*
I'M SO SAD GUYS.
The "official" last day that I get to see my kids is at graduation and you better believe I am going to be crying my eyeballs out.
 
I'm pretty sure that this laffy taffy explains my entire high school life. amirite?

Okay. I just go so off topic. I obviously cannot "adult" very well. 
Here is a screenshot of my phone. I'd like to draw your attention to the blue little stick-like tree app called Rachio. THIS IS THE BEST THING OF MY LIFE.
it's the app for my sprinklers. how epic is that? I CAN CONTROL WATER. 
THIS APP LETS YOU HAVE SUPERPOWERS.
This app is pretty much like the best part of being an adult.
As I previously mentioned, I will be moving into my grandpas house while he goes to Yellowstone so this app lets me control the sprinklers at his house. Which means that I currently have the ability to wig him out by randomly turning on his sprinklers... not like I've done that or anything...
 

On a more crappy note, a bird totally diarrhea-d on my car while I was at work.  
The worst part about this whole ordeal is that I still haven't washed my car...and its been like a week...
 


ANNNNNDDD...
as for my future hubby...

I've still got a blank space ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment