Saturday, May 21, 2016

DOG MOM

Thankfully this furry friend of mine shared "her bed" with me last night. I'm not even kidding when I say that we slept like a jigsaw puzzle.

   It seriously feels so great to have all of my stuff in one place. I'm definitely not all the way moved in, but at least I have all of my shoes back...haha. Packing up my Jesus sandals early was like the biggest mistake of my life!!

Anyway, now that I'm (mostly) all moved in, I get to take care of 3 little pooches. I AM A DOG MOM NOW. *insert heart eyes here*

Pretty much all of the pictures that I take now are of my dogs.. I'm sure that my friends and family will be SUUUPPPER annoyed of me sending them selfies with my dogs. lolz.

This picture is actually pretty funny because "Black Velvet" is a whisky brand. We got a bunch of boxes from a bar or something, so more than half of my boxes are alcohol brands. HA!
 
Even though I literally have boxes covering my entire room, at least my bed is made and my clothes are color coordinated (PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one that does this). 

There will definitely be more posts & pictures of these doggies, so prepare yourself for cuteness overload.

This weeks adult fail:
1. I accidentally bought 2 conditioners. Needless to say, I didn't wash my hair for like 5 days, but I did condition it. That sorta counts, right?
2. I forgot to bring a razor with me when I moved and I was so busy and didn't have time to go to the store, SOOOO... I just barely shaved my legs today...after like a week. Talk about deforestation.   


xoxo
Dal

No comments:

Post a Comment