//sorry for the pic overload//
guys...my bff (aka my cousin) leaves in 9 days to go on his mish. Holy insane, right?
This past Sunday I went to 2 missionary farewells. It's going to be so crazy when all of my friends are gone. To those friends, just a little fyi, I probs won't wait for you to come home just so you can come to my wedding. I'll just send you an invite and pictures. lolz.
Soooooo.... I have a tiny confession. I am 110% obsessed with dishes, appliances, office supplies, and silverware. (so domestic, i know) Anyway, we got new dishes this week and I ADORE THEM. Crate & Barrel ftw!
As you also probably know, I am also 110% obsessed with weddings too. I've never really cared which temple I get married in, as long as it was in the temple (amirite?). But let me just say, I wouldn't even be mad if I got married in the Provo City Center temple. I mean, it is gorgeous.
ALLLSO,,, I dyed my hair...red. Like, epic red. It was completely on a whim, so that's cool. I probably won't do it again because it took 5eva.
I have a gazillion other things to say, but I'll just have to save it for another day. (so stay tuned)
To my future hubby:







No comments:
Post a Comment