![]() |
| Drea Bug & I explored Brrr Lake over Thanksgiving break. |
![]() |
| The lights at Temple Square never fail to make me weak in the knees. |
![]() |
| I had an AWFUL cold all last week. Thankfully we have Netflix so I was able to watch 3 episodes of Psych. *phew* |
![]() |
| I just about cried when little Miss Stell Bell came up and gave me this little gift. She's the cutest 4 year old ever. |
![]() |
| This little guy has my heart <3 |
//December 2015//
This holiday season always makes me so giddy. The smells, the lights, the Hallmark Channel, and the celebration of Christ's birth.
The other day in Preschool, my sweet little S girl said to me, "Miss Dallas did you know that Christmas isn't really about Santa Clause and getting presents, it's really about spending time with our family and friends." Yes my darling little one, that is the true meaning. I pray that she will keep that simple knowledge fresh in her mind and always remember the true, and glorious meaning of Christmas.
Speaking of Christmas, if you haven't seen the video put out by the LDS church, click here.
#ASaviorIsBorn
This week in seminary we talked about why having a Savior is important and relevant in our everyday lives. "He was born so I can find peace." "He was born so I can be forgiven."
I am truly so grateful for our Savior and His sacrifice for all mankind. He is the gift of peace, love, companionship, understanding, mercy, and eternal life to all those who seek him.
This holiday season I am grateful for my crazy family. I am grateful for best friends who love you when you least deserve it. I'm grateful for chocolate and Psych episodes. I'm grateful for Wednesdays. I am grateful for quick online order deliveries. I am grateful for temples. And I am grateful for the knowledge that I have of eternal families.
xoxo
dally






No comments:
Post a Comment