Sometimes I have such great aspiration to do cool things over the weekend but instead I just spend my week doing normal-people things; like doing laundry and getting my hairs cut. So here is visual proof that I actually got a haircut and got ready for the day.
And sometimes I actually do cool stuff over the weekend.
Last weekend my bff and I wandered around Downtown SLC. IT WAS A BLAST.
10/10, 2 thumbs up, would recommend.
We didn't have a time limit or any commitments for the rest of the day so we could literally do anything we wanted whenever we wanted.
To start the evening off we walked down South Temple and simply enjoyed the fall: city style.
We also took like a zillion pictures. And by "we" I mean "me." I took a zillion picture of Ham's cute face. But I'm not even complaining cause she's a freakin babe.

Cotton candy skies, good company, boy talk. The usual.
Hanna's apple red lips + red groovy glasses = swooning
If I had to describe Ham with one quote it would be
"She was too much for most men. She was waiting for a man to match her fire, then they would burn down the whole world together."
We finished the night off with some dinner at Spitz. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND. THE FOOD THERE IS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS.

xo
dall





No comments:
Post a Comment