| | April Conference Preparations | |
Over spring break, Ham and I went downtown to take some pictures for photography. SO. MUCH. FUN.
We decided last minute to take a tour of the Conference Center (okay, it's more like I begged her to take the tour with me because I really wanted to go to the top...)
If you are ever in Utah, I highly recommend taking the tour. Just think, 21,000 seats, 97 languages, and millions of viewers. How incredible is that??
This week I've read at least one conference talk each day to prepare myself to hear what the Prophets and Apostles have to say.
Here are some of my favorite talks:
These are just of few of the talks that I have read this week and really enjoyed. Seriously though, I am so excited for this upcoming conference and the opportunity we all have to listen to modern day prophets give us guidance and direction. I feel like this is a very pivotal point in my life and I will soon be making decisions that will impact me for the rest of my life, so you better believe that I am excited to eat up the words and guidance that I receive this weekend!
soooooo
Don't forget to watch conference this weekend!!
& if you already have plans, you can watch it (or re-watch) ALL of the talks on lds.org
"Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do."
--2 Nephi 32:3
Remember,,, feasting upon the words of Christ doesn't just mean reading and studying the scriptures (although that is an EXTREMELY good and righteous thing to do), but it also means opening our heart and mind to the modern words of Christ, which is given to us through our prophets and apostles. The things that these men and women have to say to us is, without a doubt, INSPIRED. These words are meant for US!
okay, I'm done with my whole shpill.
No comments:
Post a Comment