Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Saint named George


Hiya hiya. Greetings from St Geezy. 


       Today I went to the SUU campus. SO beautiful!

       Like, I'm swoonin so hard for this place.

Anyway, day juan went as follows:



Firstly: obviously going to the SUU campus
           *fun fact: SUU is ma dream college.

Secondly: DA DUNES OF SAND *holla holla*
           I dug my own grave. And yes, I did get stuck.

Thirdly: We went on a hike (3 Ponds) and it ended up being like 2 miles longer than                           we expected. lol@my poor legs/feet
      But golly gee it sure was beautiful!

                    cacti is rad guys.



Basically, I am "suu"per excited for college now. SUU is seriously the cutest, most perfect campus I have ever laid my eyeballs on. I am also so pumped for roomin' with da BFF, Hanny JJ. 
                      thunderbirds? thunderbirds.

p.s. I got SUU chapstick today guyz. I am so KEWL.



двухдневный (Day 2)
                                Zions? Zions.

       NOTE TO SELF: Memorial Day weekend is NOT the time to go to Zion National Park. 
No, taking a picture on your iPad does NOT make you look cooler than everybody else. Now move outta da way duuude. 

     HOWEVER, despite all of the crazy tourists who stood in the middle of the trail to take a picture,  the view was DEFINITELY worth it!

My legs/glutes=sore. Thanks Angels Landing for literally kicking my butt.





K. Wow. Just look at this. SO MANY TOURISTS DOING TOURISTY THINGS. #selfiesticksgalore 



DAY 3

The St George temple. Wow. Wow. Wooooow. Absolutely stunning! 

ALLLLLSO,

You know those friends that you rarely see but when you do it's so awesome? Whaaale, that's exactly how it is with Ry. I love this gorgeous girl and I am so glad that we were able to talk for a little while!

     We also went here. It was quite epic.

         It was also panoramic worthy, obvi
                 (p.s. look @ that sky. SWOON)

                                 electricity check

 For dinner, we went to SmashBurger and it was DELISH. I literally scarfed down my entire meal.

p.s. I tried fried pickles and they were exquisite.
p.p.s I also had a salted caramel milkshake. IT WAS DIVINE.



Tomorrow... I go home. *Insert violent sobs here*

Dear St. George,
I love you. I love your dunes. I love your weather. I love your canyons. I love Swig. 
BUT I do not love that I now have sand everywhere. Literally everywhere. Thanks for that.
Love,
a girl who still has dirt up her nose. (But who loves you nonetheless :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment