HOLY SHOOT Y’ALL.
You heard right, I have a blog! Huzzah!
I suppose I will start with a brief introduction.
Hi....My name is Dallas and I like long walks on the beach and sunsets.
JayKay JayKay JayKay. I have never even been to the beach.
On the real tho, here are the top 11 things you should know about mwah:
- I would rather watch the movie first and then read the book. I know, I’ll probably get a lot of crap for that one. oooh weeeell.
- I work at Jimmy Johns. Holla Holla freaky fast sammies commin right @ you.
(My Fav SamJam: #4 w/ dijon, cucumbers, and hot peppers.)
4. I live for going on good hikes. Period. End of story.
5. My bff is Hills. She is da bomb.com
6. Lemonade is the bees knees. Let’s just establish that now.
7. I am SO OCD. (Or should I say “obsessively detail oriented”?)
9. I sing E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G……sorry fam bam.
10. My favorite sister is Aundrea. Well, she’s my only sister, so I guess that makes her my least favorite too.
11. Most of my files that I save on my computer are titles like “jflskjirsijfsjkhirunvsjf” or “hgeuwhfsbcns,jf” This makes things quite difficult to find…
Any whooo, I’m real excited about this whole “blog” thing, so hopefully I will be able to keep up on it during my high school years and continue it when I get hitched. :)
Stay Classy Folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment