Wednesday, September 28, 2016

College in real life



Hello internet. I haven't died, I just started school. (which is pretty much the same thing, right??) 
I take that back, my social life is dead. Mostly b/c I have a shload of homework.
So far school is groovy. I love my classes, I love my professors, I love the environment, and I love the location of my school.

SPEAKING OF LOCATION...
Downtown SLC has me swooning left and right.
The other day it was raining and I felt like I was straight out of a movie as I walked around downtown to catch my train. 
Once I was on the train it made my heart so happy to see people walking every-which-way holding umbrellas and wearing their cute little rain boots. 
If I could move somewhere where it rained all the time, I freakin would guys.

Day 1 of college: My little brother brought me the cutest bunch of flowers. When he gave them to me he said "It's about time a boy gives you flowers."
My heart is a puddle.
 


In one of my social media classes ATTENDANCE IS TAKEN BY UPLOADING A SELFIE.
This is why my major is the best.

 
Wednesdays are my 4-letter kind of days. (ya catch ma drift?)
But lucky for me, my dad works downtown so we can meet up for lunch every Wednesday. So thanks dad for making Wednesdays suck less. You da bomb.
(...plus what college kid would say no to free food?)
  
My dogs are still the cutest babies in the world.
I'm still a dog mom. (& proud of it)



 I watched like 7 minutes of the debate the other night. And by "watched" I mean applied all of the snapchat filters to Trump and Hillary's face. Winning.
I took this pic while running on a whopping 5 hours of sleep.

ALSO,,, 
if you know me well, you know that I hate Twitter. 
Jokes on me because for my SMM class we had to create a twitter acct. & WE HAVE TO TWEET.
So with that being said, follow me on Twitter
We also had another assignment to create a YouTube video. Wish me luck on that one. It'll be a doozy.

One of my favorite quotes in my school is by Gordon B Hinckley. It says "Be grateful for the opportunity you have of attending school here. Pray to the Lord for His blessing and guidance as you pursue your academic course."
Beautifully said.

xo
dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment