Saturday, August 20, 2016

Farmers Market



I hate to be "that blogger" who posts the same pics on her blog as she does on her instagram and other social media...but this day was too good not to smear all over the inter-web.  
Hanna and I have been trying to do as much as we can together before she leaves for China and one of the "bucket list" activities was to go Downtown to the Farmers Market. I had never been before, so it was a totally new experience for me!
We started out by getting some SUPER DELICIOUS LIMEADE w/ MINT. (not pictured, lol, but it was still quality product folks)
I'm not even kidding when I say that we sampled like a million different salsas. And I loved all of them. What can I say, food is my love language. #foodie
 I also bought the most beautiful bunch of sunflowers! Sunflowers are my absolute favorite flower, so they definitely did not disappoint. 

The farmers market was so great that I dragged my mom there again this weekend. She fell in love with it too! The second time around I actually bought some hummus, which is my new true love, and some salsa. I'm pretty much way excited to go to work this week because I will have the best lunches ever.


  
Meet Dixie. She's so adorable, please withhold from drooling all over your screen. 
Last night I had a dream that Dixie passed out flyers to a bunch of other dogs that declared that I was the alpha and so then all of the dogs worshiped me because I was their master.
So yeah, that happened...
I think I have been hanging around my dogs too much. But just for the record, it was the coolest dream ever.

love,
that crazy dog mom who dreams about marriage,
dallas
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment