I would like all of you guys to know that I am currently using a font called “schoolbell”. Ironic? Very. School started….. TODAY. BAAAAHHHH
This is the face of a Senior. A senior who just wants to drink her carnation instant breakfast out of a mason jar rather than go to school.
It’s a dang good thing that I have cool friends. It makes going to school MUUUUCCCHH more fun.
![]() |
| Senior Sunrise on a nasty forest green couch? CHECK! |
![]() |
| And just like that the sun rose on our Senior year. *yikes!* |
I believe that all seniors should have a Spiderman key chain on their backpack. I mean, cmon, this is THE Peter Parker we're talking about.
All I want is an avocado. Man, I love avocados. Like a lot.
![]() |
| Fun Fact: I ate 2 avocados in 3 days. That's probs not good for you but whatevs. |
I got a new calling on Sunday. I was called to serve on the WJ Seminary Council! I am way TOOO excited! After I was released from being YW Class President I was “calling hungry” (haha). Being on Seminary Council is literally an answer to my prayers!! I cannot think of a better way to spend my Senior year. Gaining a stronger testimony, serving others, and ultimately becoming closer to our Savior.
More Thoughts for the Week:
- Positive thinking is the best medicine.
- Simplicity is not a simple thing.
- Cool pens make taking notes much more fun.
- Tomatoes + Avocados= heaven
- Don’t forget to wash your sheets
- Use deodorant (*cough cough* everyone @ school *cough cough*)
- Moms give the BEST hugs
- Having a dance party in the bathroom while getting ready for the day is COMPLETELY normal. Well, at least for me it is.
- Prayer is guaranteed to work 100% of the time.
- When in doubt, just paint your nails.
xoxo HAGSY (have a great school year) #stayclassy





Your blog post just made my day! The thoughts for the week were just what I needed! Now I'll just go paint my nails...
ReplyDelete