Sunday, July 26, 2015

Confessions of a Sweet Treat Lover




 I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE.





I am in love. 

Yes, love.






The kind of love that is sweet, desireable, and rare.





With whom?







more like "with what"







THESE LITTLE BABIES ARE SO DELISH SOS SOMEBODY PLEASE TAKE THEM AWAY SO I DON'T EAT ANYMORE! This is my one true love. 
















ANYWAY............. 
 This week Hills and I crossed something off of our summer bucket list. (Welllll, it was really the only thing on our summer bucket list) 






Splitting a gargantuan with the BFF? Check. 

 

Gargantuan: The biggest sandwich at JJs. It has ALL the meats. HOLY CARDIAC YUM YUM.

Hiking Walking Desperately panting for air while dragging our feet up the side of a mountain with Scabs was such a fun time! I seriously LOVE going on adventures with this gal! (Especially because it involves getting a sweet treat after!)
Hills and I decided to go downtown and do whatever our young hearts desired. So naturally, we went to the temple. The temple grounds have such an incredible feeling there! Wowza! I just love it so immensely!  














Anywho, 



Love one another. 


Don't do drugs



And don't feel bad about taking a million selfies of you and your dog. Because I totally do it alllll the time.



 
                       xoxo HAGS LOL luv u

Dal Gal


No comments:

Post a Comment